"We believe, by successfully partnering with parents of College Bound students, we can greatly enhance their education experience without burdening the family with unnecessary financial risk."
Discover the "Inside Secrets" college admission directors don't want you to learn. Unpublished scholarship opportunities go begging for lack of applicants. Strategies to make sure your student gets into the College or University of their dreams. Don't delay, leave your name, phone# and email address today. College Financial Planning focuses on high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. We’ll discuss what you need to know to help your children with college preparation and school selection. We’ll discuss the financial aid process and the information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive! Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis—without putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
We help families planning for college to:
- Understand the new changes to the federal grant and loan pro- grams.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Depart- ment of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a stagnant economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- Understand the difference between merit and need based aid.
Does the Ensphere System Work? Judge for Yourself.
How it works:
- Have a friend or relative sign-up and attend a Free Public Awareness Workshop
- Your friend or relative schedules a no-cost consultation
- As a result, they become an "Ensphere" client
You, being the referee, will receive one of the following:
- "Two Rounds of Golf" at the beautiful "Frosty Valley Golf Links"
- A gift certificate of equal value to "Calabria's Restaurant" located right in our building
Your child will then become eligible to receive a "College Scholarship Certificate"(valued at $1,000 minimum, based upon participation levels), which will be awarded at the end of 2011. You may enter this contest as many times as you like, so the more people you send to our Free Workshops, the better chance your child has of winning the "College Scholarship Certificate" and you will be eating out or golfing a lot more than usual.
So don't miss out on this unique opportunity to reap your rewards. Start making a list of people you know who will benefit from our services, just like you. Get them signed up for a workshop and you'll be way ahead of the game.
STUDENTS TO FEEL PINCH IN DEBT DEAL
WASHINGTON(CNNMONEY) -- Some students will start owing more on their loans while they're in school under a list-minute debt ceiling deal to keep the country out of default and reduce deficits by at least $2.1 trillion over a decade. To read more...Go to: http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/01/news/economy/debt_ceiling_students/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2